Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Watch out for April 1st, Don’t be a fool!

Over the years I have come up with quite a few good April fools day pranks. These days my brain is just way too packed with other things to try and play tricks on anyone. I spent yesterday morning switching out the display window. It actually came out better than I had expected it to. I'm pleased with it.. for now anyway…. Before I start stressing about the May window! UGH So do you wanna see it???



Remember I make better candles than I take pictures, and these have quite a glare on them. Sorry! You can always come by the store for a better look!

My friend Michele from Life, Lightly Salted stopped by on Sunday with the most delicious cupcakes ever!
Raspberry Lemonade Cucpakes.. mmmmmmmmmmm I stole her picture so you can see them but if you want the recipe you have to go visit her site www.LifelightlySalted.com for it! I must say, she is a pretty darn good cook! Everything she makes for me is awesome.

Anyway, we are working together on some new yummy smelling cupcake candles, along with the delicious recipes for the real thing. I already have 3 new cupcakes in development and now with the addition of the raspberry lemonade cupcake that makes 4. I finally finished my first batch of the Red Velvet Cupcakes. Not bad for my first try. The pics came out bad so I have to retake them. So you will just have to wait to see them until next time!

Hubby and I are also very excited about a new product line that we will be bringing into the store… we aren’t ready to spill the beans, just yet though. (hint, hint) But we will be making the announcement soon.

ttyl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the soy candles. I have 2 children who have asthma and if i want to burn candles soy is the only way we can go , there great and don't bother there breathing !! Just LOVE them !!