Friday, April 17, 2009

From the Candle Kitchen...

I have been creating away in my candle Kitchen, working on those new cupcakes that I have been mentioning. The red velvet cupcakes came out ok, I think the next batch will be better. I tried out the carnival cupcakes and they turned into psycho circus cupcakes. Don’t ask! And then today I attempted the black & white cupcakes. These came out awesome! I’m very pleased, they look just like the black and white cookies and they smell delicious! Ya win some, ya lose some... So all I have left to make now is the real carnival cupcakes and the raspberry lemonade cupcakes. I know you want to see them, so here is a few photos.

Photo 1 is Red Velvet Cupcakes, Photo 2 is Psycho Circus Cupcakes, Photo 3 is Black & White Cupcakes.



The store has been pretty busy this week and I have been making all sorts of favors as well. Sure keeping me hopping! And I’m getting a bunch of stuff ready to bring with me to the Lakewood Chamber Staff Appreciation Lunch next Tuesday. They let me set up a table and hock my wares so to speak. Its really fun, I did it last year for the first time.
I’m in a bit of a panic about how to make big flowers for the window for May. I have everything else just no big flowers. I'm going to have to do a Google search for some ideas because I'm running out of time! Any suggestions just pass them along!!

ttyl

2 comments:

Tamara B. said...

Just popping over from J. Leigh Design Blog to say hi and I am a follower of your blog :)

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I LIKE TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH!