Thursday, March 26, 2009

Soap & Cupcakes...


Got home from the store today to find some goodies that I bought from Pixie Soap. I found them last Saturday while looking for their Saturday night secret on Etsy. I couldn’t find their secret but I found some soap I liked a pumpkin soap and an Oat’s gone wild soap.

For those who don’t know, I have a very serious soap addiction! I have a stock pile of handmade soap bars. I cant help myself! I know I needed two more bars of soap like I need a hole in my head, but I just had to do it! They smell so good I cant wait to use them. I also got a vanilla chap stick. Another one of my addictions, but I will save that for another day!

Surprisingly enough, I’m not in a panic over the window for April. I pretty much have it all down and ready to go maybe this weekend or Monday. Sooner the better because I’m sick of looking at the gigantic rainbow! One of my goals this week was to create 3 new cupcake candles. I know what they are going to be but I haven’t had any extra time to whip them up. I have the bases for the Red Velvet Cupcakes ready, I just need to make the tops now. So that goals getting moved to next week! Ugh! I think I might need to pick one more red velvet cupcake over at my favorite Cameo Bakery on Rt. 71 for inspiration. Ok, perhaps that’s just an excuse to get the cupcake so I can eat it. I have eaten 3 already, but hey its research right? RIGHT??

See the yummy pic of what a real one looks like, well that's what I'm trying to duplicate, but with wax....

Well im off to relax now. I just wanted to check in with a post since it has been a little bit since the last one.

ttyl

No comments: