Monday, December 29, 2008

Ringing in the New Year

It's almost time to ring in the new year. Time to make those new years resolutions and stick to them! I feel 2009 has many great things to come and I cant wait! I usually don’t make too many resolutions because then I get overwhelmed and drop them all. I do know that I must get back to the gym! And I have a few other resolutions floating around in my head. What are your resolutions? We would love to hear them!

New Year’s Day also brings with it something special for me, yes a beloved day off! Our retail store will be closed for New Year’s Day. We will be open on New Year’s Eve day from 10 -2 just in case you might need something. Then we are back to our regular store hours. But our online store is always open!

We have three new scents on deck so far for the new year, and all 3 are pretty great if I do say so myself. One of them being From the Vineyard which will be January’s Candle of the Month.

You only have 3 more days left to enter the December Giveaway! Remember we have THREE $20 Gift Certificates up for grabs!

ttyl

No comments: