Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Been trying to update the blog all week and just kept running out of time.. Typing away as I eat breakfast this morning… I wonder if that’s how all the crumbs get into my keyboard??

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! We did, it was nice to relax and enjoy the day with my family.Black Friday was crazy at the store. If you were there you know what I mean!Christmas is just around the corner now and I haven’t even really started shopping yet! Maybe everyone would like candles for Christmas?? LOL Oh wait, that’s what they got last year… oh boy I better get cracking! I wonder when the Malls start staying open later??

As promised we drew 3 names out of the hat for the November $20 TTMS Gift Certificate Giveaway.

And the winners are….. (Pretend you hear a drum roll)

Rachel Smith, Mayfield, KY
James Palmer, Linden, NJ
Judy Bernecker, Miami, FL

Sad that you didn’t win? We don’t worry, you can enter again in the December Gift Certificate Giveaway!
We once again will be picking 3 winners! Ho Ho Ho!

The window is done and I have some pics. I'm pleased with how it came out. Stringing the lights on the ceiling wasn’t as easy as I was hoping it would be.Take a look…..

No comments: