Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! It stinks that I'm at the store until 5pm today, because I can't wait to get home and give out candy! I love seeing all the kiddies in their little costumes!

And I have good news… Ok well maybe its only good news for me. I have an idea for the display window! Yay! The challenge now is taking that idea out of my head and making the window. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well with it this weekend. I will keep you posted and maybe show you a pic or two. I'm going for a more simple look since its only for 3 weeks. You can let me know what you think when you see it.

Last night on my way home I stopped at Mr. Allen’s Florist in Brick to see if I could get some inspiration for my window. And thanks to the help of the very nice woman there I left with not one, but two awesome pieces that will be perfect in the window. I know I should have gotten her name so I could thank her properly, but it was late and I was hungry and not thinking. They have a lot of beautiful things in there, it actually got some good ideas for the Christmas window too… so it appears that I'm off to a good start for that one.

Well, have fun trick or treating today! Make sure you check that candy first!

ttyl

No comments: